Give your hair some TLC with a nourishing hair treatment formulated with proteins and naturally derived oils, and experience your fingers running through softer, healthier hair. 1-3 uses!
- Coconut Oil: improves scalp health by minimizing itchiness and inflammation associated with dandruff; moisturizes cuticles from within for strong, manageable hair.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil: strengthens damaged/stressed hair and stimulate hair growth
- Argan Oil: locks in moisture and acts as a protectant from heat, UV rays, and environmental damage
- Macadamia Oil: reduces oxidative stress on the scalp and rebuilds follicles for thicker hair and less breakage
- Keratin: repairs cuticles and minimizes damage from dryness, heat, coloring, and chemical treatments; improves elasticity and creates protective coating to retain moisture and shine
- Shea Butter: locks in moisture, stimulates circulation in the scalp, tames frizz and acts as a protectant from heat and environmental damage;
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."