Introducing Cantu’s new Avocado Curl Activator Cream! This isn’t your classic Cantu Curl Activator Cream; this new formula contains new ingredients and a delectable new scent that’s sure to turn heads. Made with pure shea butter, avocado oil, aloe, mango seed butter, and olive oil, your curls will enjoy ultimate hydration and increased definition. The Cantu Avocado Curl Activator Cream smooths and enhances your natural curl pattern to produce that frizz-free volume you crave. Allow Cantu to bring out the best in your curls, coils, or waves and restore your authentic beauty.
To use, apply Cantu’s Avocado Curl Activator Cream to damp hair section by section. Reapply to dry hair as needed for additional moisture. For best results and long-lasting hold, cocktail with Cantu’s Define & Shine Custard.
- Provides frizz-free volume while enhancing natural curl pattern
- Shea butter, avocado oil, aloe, mango seed butter, and olive oil increase moisture and hydration
- New ingredients produce delectable new scent
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."