Janet Collection Crochet Braids Nala Tress 3X Poetry Bob Locs 101214 (Butter Fly Locs)
- 30 Strands
-customers are purchasing 2-3 packs for a full head
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray - then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."