WAVE NOUVEAU TEXTURIZING SYSTEM SHAPE TRANSFORMER [STEP 2] 15.5 oz
Step 2 in the Wave Nouveau® Coiffure system, Shape Lock effectively locks hair into a new configuration by oxidizing and reforming hair that has been reduced to its new shape. Use after Shape Release.
- Wear suitable, disposable gloves.
- Do not brush or comb hair vigorously prior to using this product.
- Shampoo hair gently and towel-dry. Do not rub scalp.
- Wrap hair on rods without excessive tension.
- Apply the Conditioning Wave Lotion only after wrapping in completed.
1. After straightening patron's hair with Step 1 Shape Release, rinse hair well with tepid water. Towel blot dry.
2. Section the hair for wrapping. Using desired rods apply Step 2 Shape Transformer to each section of hair. Reapply Step 2 Shape Transformer as needed to keep hair from drying out.
3. Upon completion of the wrap, blot away any excess product. Place a cotton strip around the hairline and a processing cap over the entire head. Allow Step 2 Shape Transformer to proceed for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes processing time, remove cap and cotton and check for sufficient S pattern. If desired wave pattern is set, rinse hair thoroughly for 5 to 10 minutes using tepid water. If the desired wave pattern is not achieved, replace cap and check again every 3 minutes.
5. After rinsing thoroughly, towel blot each individual rod to eliminate any excess water left in hair.
6. Apply Step 3 Shape Lock and follow directions carefully.
- Read and follow safety warnings and instructions completely before using.
- Ware suitable, disposable gloves throughout the straightening process.
- Contains thioglycolic acid salts and ammonia.
- Do not use if the scalp is irritated or if you or your client has already had a reaction to this type of product.
- Do not use on hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
- Perform a preliminary / Strand test. If hair breaks or discolours, do not perm.
- Do not apply this product and permanent colour on the same day. Wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair colour.
- Do not use on hair relaxed with a sodium hydroxide (lye), potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide, or guanidine carbonate (no-lye) relaxer, bleached hair, highlighted hair, or hair treated with henna or metallic salts.
- Avoid liquid dripping onto scalp or skin other than areas of application.
- If irritation occurs during straightening, rinse immediately and thoroughly and use Step 3 Shape Lock according to instructions for use. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Contact with eyes can cause permanent injury including blindness. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and instruct client to consult a physician. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor, a hospital emergency room or Poison Control Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- Keep product out of reach of children. Do not use on children.
- Choose the permanent wave lotion suitable for your client's hair. For colour-treated hair, use only the strength for sensitized hair.
- After using the product, instruct your client to wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair-colour.
- The final rinse must be thorough: rinse for at least 5 minutes.
42180 SS9 Aqua / Water / Eau, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium - 22
More Information Product Reviews