Bold Hold Skin Protect is an antiperspirant and skin
shield produced by The Hair Diagram. This product creates a layer of
protection, blocks sweat, and body oil. Bold Hold Skin Protect should be
applied before the application of any adhesive.
For those with sensitive skin, this product may not
prevent all skin reactions from the adhesives. Bold Hold Skin Protect is
ideal for use with all adhesives produced by The Hair Diagram. This
product is lab tested and is skin safe for those with normal skin. The
product should be stored at normal room conditions. Please flush eyes
thoroughly with water, if the product contacts the eye area. This
product should not be used as an antiperspirant in the under arm area.
Please consult a certified professional for proper application
techniques and procedures.
- Clean and dry the area thoroughly
- Spray Bold Hold Skin Protect onto towel
- Apply directly to the skin where you will use Bold Hold Extreme
Cream or Tape. You may do several coats. Once it dries you may proceed
to use adhesives or tape.
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."