Does your dry, brittle hair need some extra TLC? Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Conditioner provides all the nourishment and moisture your curls need. Made with Cantu's classic, award-winning shea butter formula plus avocado oil and vitamin E, our new remix to the Hydrating Conditioner you know and love hydrates your hair to bring out the best in your curls. This silicone-free conditioner softens your strands while enhancing their natural shine and is gentle on even the most damaged curls.
To use, apply a generous amount of the Avocado Hydrating Conditioner to your ends and work toward the root. Rinse thoroughly with cool water, or use as a leave-in. For best results, use in conjunction with Cantu’s Avocado Hydrating Shampoo and style with Cantu’s new Avocado Curl Activator Cream.
- Infused with avocado oil to restore moisture to dry, damaged hair
- Silicone-free formula is gentle on brittle hair
- Vitamin E oil hydrates strands and enhances shine
- Designed for all textures, including curly, coily, and wavy hair
- Made with award-winning shea butter formula
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."