Farouk CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3oz
HAIRCARE - HAIR COLORS & DYE
1 In Stock
CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Color Systems. Confidence has never been so easy with coloring. CHI® Ionic Permanent Shine Color is the easiest and most reliable color line that you can imagine!
There is no guesswork with complicated formulations because the formula is already pre-mixed for you in the CHI Ionic Color Tube! Formulating is just following the Four Easy Steps.
These steps are logical, step-by-step sequences, which will guide you to achieve your target color with precise accuracy and predictability.
Step 1: Determine the Natural Level You Are Starting From
Step 2: Determine the Level You Wish to Achieve
Step 3: Determine the Tone Desired
Step 4: Determine the Volume of Developer Needed
- Longer lasting color with unparalleled shine
- Richer more vibrant reds
- Sensational true brunettes
- Fiery coppers
- Pre-mixed Coverage Plus for 100% gray coverage
- Exceptional High Lift Blondes for up to 5 levels of lift and deposit
- 4 easy steps to successful color every time
- Easy and logical steps to achieve target color
- No more complicated formulations
- No more guessing
- 87 luxurious vibrant colors for unlimited coloring possibilities
- 8 pre-mixed additives for total control
- To be mixed with CHI Color Generator
-CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color has replaced hazardous ammonia with a mild, yet highly effective alkaline called MEA (Monoethanolamine)
- When ammonia is mixed with peroxide it creates unstable gasses which leads to an unstable pH level
- When MEA is mixed with peroxide, it DOES NOT create any gases and the color maintains a consistent pH level
How to use:
CHI® Ionic Permanent Shine Color does not contain any ammonia, therefore a consistent pH is maintained during the whole coloring process. Farouk Systems has replaced hazardous ammonia with a mild, yet effective alkaline called Monoethanolamine = MEA.
MEA will maintain consistent pH throughout the color procedure, therefore CHI® Ionic Permanent Shine Color is a Non Progressive Color. Once the peroxide has released the oxygen, it becomes water and CHI® Ionic Permanent Shine Color becomes color conditioner. Extra processing time with CHI® Ionic Color will not change the color level or tone.
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."