GHOSTBOND PLATINUM 1.3oz
5 In Stock
- LIGHT HOLD – Our Ghost Bond Platinum lace wig glue is specially formulated for use as a pressure sensitive adhesive and glue for bonding hair replacement systems to skin and scalp. Our products are researched, manufactured and rigorously tested to ensure high-quality, exceptional performance and safety.
- INVISIBLE BONDING – This lace wig adhesive is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a natural look for your wig or hairpiece for both men and women alike
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED – The Ghost Bond Platinum hair glue by Pro Hair Labs is specially designed for those with oily skin and scalps, heavy perspiration and those in climates with high moisture and humidity. Our formula also has a higher melting point than other polyurethane and lace front glue and hairpiece adhesives, enabling you to rest easy that your hair will remain in place.
- WATERPROOF AND OIL-RESISTANT – Peace of mind when wearing a wig or hairpiece comes when you’re able to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. That’s why our hair glue for lace wigs is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks and feels as natural as possible
- SAFE TO USE – Our Ghost Bond Platinum lace wig glue is designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, as our formula contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients. Also, when removing your hairpiece, using a skin-safe adhesive solvent – such as rubbing alcohol – may result in less skin and scalp irritation, as opposed to other harsh remedies.
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."