WAVE NOUVEAU Shape Transformer 15.5 oz STEP 2
HAIRCARE - HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS
1 In Stock
WAVE NOUVEAU TEXTURIZING SYSTEM SHAPE TRANSFORMER [STEP 2] 15.5 oz
Step 2 in the Wave Nouveau® Coiffure system, Shape Lock effectively locks hair into a new configuration by oxidizing and reforming hair that has been reduced to its new shape. Use after Shape Release.
- Wear suitable, disposable gloves.
- Do not brush or comb hair vigorously prior to using this product.
- Shampoo hair gently and towel-dry. Do not rub scalp.
- Wrap hair on rods without excessive tension.
- Apply the Conditioning Wave Lotion only after wrapping in completed.
1. After straightening patron's hair with Step 1 Shape Release, rinse hair well with tepid water. Towel blot dry.
2. Section the hair for wrapping. Using desired rods apply Step 2 Shape Transformer to each section of hair. Reapply Step 2 Shape Transformer as needed to keep hair from drying out.
3. Upon completion of the wrap, blot away any excess product. Place a cotton strip around the hairline and a processing cap over the entire head. Allow Step 2 Shape Transformer to proceed for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes processing time, remove cap and cotton and check for sufficient S pattern. If desired wave pattern is set, rinse hair thoroughly for 5 to 10 minutes using tepid water. If the desired wave pattern is not achieved, replace cap and check again every 3 minutes.
5. After rinsing thoroughly, towel blot each individual rod to eliminate any excess water left in hair.
6. Apply Step 3 Shape Lock and follow directions carefully.
- Read and follow safety warnings and instructions completely before using.
- Ware suitable, disposable gloves throughout the straightening process.
- Contains thioglycolic acid salts and ammonia.
- Do not use if the scalp is irritated or if you or your client has already had a reaction to this type of product.
- Do not use on hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
- Perform a preliminary / Strand test. If hair breaks or discolours, do not perm.
- Do not apply this product and permanent colour on the same day. Wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair colour.
- Do not use on hair relaxed with a sodium hydroxide (lye), potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide, or guanidine carbonate (no-lye) relaxer, bleached hair, highlighted hair, or hair treated with henna or metallic salts.
- Avoid liquid dripping onto scalp or skin other than areas of application.
- If irritation occurs during straightening, rinse immediately and thoroughly and use Step 3 Shape Lock according to instructions for use. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Contact with eyes can cause permanent injury including blindness. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and instruct client to consult a physician. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor, a hospital emergency room or Poison Control Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- Keep product out of reach of children. Do not use on children.
- Choose the permanent wave lotion suitable for your client's hair. For colour-treated hair, use only the strength for sensitized hair.
- After using the product, instruct your client to wait at least 14 days before applying permanent hair-colour.
- The final rinse must be thorough: rinse for at least 5 minutes.
42180 SS9 Aqua / Water / Eau, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium - 22
More Information Product Reviews
For any personal care item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Please contact us at Sales@texturedtech.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Please understand that Textured Tech is not responsible for incorrect shipping address provided. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all shipping information are correct at the time of purchase. Refund will not be issued.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@texturedtech.com to send your item to: Textured Tech Beauty Supply, 441 East Carson Street , Unit C & D, Carson CA 90745, United States.
Monday-Friday, all orders in before 4pm (PST) will be shipped out same business day. Saturday orders in before 10am (PST) will be shipped out on Saturday. Orders in Saturdays after 10am (PST) and Sundays, are scheduled for USPS pick up Mondays. Store Pickup options will be ready within business hours. Customers will receive a notification of fulfillment and availability.
Shipping Methods: (Transit Times)
- Standard Shipping - receive in 2-5 business days
- UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, Home Delivery (1-5 Business Days)
- UPS/FedEx Express: 24 hour handling + 1, 2, 3 Day(s) Transit time.
- Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed. (Holidays & Weather conditions)
- UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping method placed/processd on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Weekends excluded.
USPS OPERATIONS UPDATE
"U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)..."
"Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively..."